I would like to welcome my best friend to the "blogging" world! We have done some of my all time favorite things together...we've been to NY twice together...and we all know how much I love NY. We have shared a TON of experiences together and I dont know what my life would look like without her in it! Im glad to know that she will be joining me on this bandwagon. Love ya Becky!
To many more road trips together. 2009 Tour...cant wait!
1 comments:
Agh!!! You like RENT?!?! I am a RENT fanatic. (Seriously...Jeremy won't let me listen to the CDs when he is home-- and now that I have kiddos I can't really listen to them while I'm cleaning around the house either.)
Maybe we can get together for a sing-along! Ok, ok...It was AWESOME having you and William at family group tonight.
Welcome to the family!
~Kirsten
Post a Comment