Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Road trip...for real this time. :)

I talked to my cousin this evening and they are on there way! A friend is driving her and meeting me half way in Bowling Green, KY. They left tonight and are staying there and I will meet them in the morning. Its a straight shot down 65 so it should be fairly easy to find. I have also recruited my sister-in-law to ride with me. YAY! :)

I can't tell you how excited I am! It is going to be a blessing to have her and her girls here with us. We have so much to catch up on and alot of things to accomplish. Ya know...the basics...a place to live, doctors and of course...fun outings (as she's been gone for 5 years and lots has changed)!! I am really looking forward to this time with her and a chance to share with her Gods love! I hope I get the chance to introduce her to some of you and have her join us on some of our get togethers! She has already expressed to me her anxiety so even if its just a chance for her to rest, I will gladly take the girls with me. Whats 2 more right? :)

So please pray for my safe drive and everything to happen according to Gods plan! As my excitement has taken over and I was expressing to Amy the other day that I want so much for her and I need to stop and pray for Gods will in her life and not want I want. Everything will happen in Gods timing!

OK..I'm off to get ready for tomorrow! Early to bed...early to rise! I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow! Enjoy some sunshine for me!

4 comments:

amy f. said...

Yay!! Have a safe trip. I will be thinking of you tomorrow during your drive. Everything is falling into place (just not when YOU thought you wanted it to!)--God is so good!! I am looking forward to meeting your cousin or at least her daughters soon.

Renay said...

Wow...I'm so happy for you (and her) that it's working out. Looking forward to hearing all about it and meeting her, etc.
The gravel pit is waiting for the boys too;-) Praying for your safe travels and everything falling into place when you guys get back;-)

Hugs, Renay

Lindsay said...

Yay! I'm praying for you! I can't wait to meet your cousin. When she gets here, I'd love to bless her somehow, so be praying for a way that we could help ease her anxiety and give her a warm welcome. See you soon!

Jessica said...

Let me know if there's anything I can do.