We are home. Thank you for all your prayers!! This is going to be a huge adjustment for me (even though only for a week or two). The boys are so used to a routine and I'm worried that they will get thrown off. I am asking for prayers! Specifically about the things in my last blog and everyone getting along and helping out. I am very nervous about all of this and much more!
I'm going to stop there (sorry its so short) as I am very tired and stressed and just emotionally and physically drained.
Night!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Need of Prayers
Posted by April at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You know I will be. I know I wont be a short drive away but you can call me anytime next week.
Love ya
Give me a call if ya want to talk or head out or a soda or something. I know many of us feel this way (meaning call us if you need to talk but we don't want to pry it out of you if you aren't ready to share;-).
Love ya! Hugs! Renay
I'm glad you are back safe. You are such a good cousin/sister/friend!
I'm sure it's difficult to have that many people in your home. Just remember that it is temporary. Your cousin will get a place of her own as soon as possible...also, remember how much you are blessing her and her family by getting her up here and helping her out in endless ways. I'm sure it's still difficult, but many of us think you are amazing!
Hey! I'm not sure what budget your cousin is looking at, but my sister in-law just bought a house in Woodfield, across from the landings. They are going to rent it out. I believe for $950. It's a 3 bedroom, den (can be used as a bedroom), 1630 sq. ft. ranch home, 2 full bths, master bth has a 2 seats in shower, fireplace in living room, nice neighborhood park, lots of families in neighborhood.
Post a Comment