Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lots to come later

So we have had a very eventful weekend already and its just the afternoon of Saturday. We made a trip to Fair Oaks Dairy Farm for the twins birthday yesterday and I have lots of pictures and things to tell you all, including some more good customer service! Today we are having their birthday party! Loads of fun!! The boys asked about Jacob coming, but I knew that you guys had pink eye going around and I didn't want to bug ya. So we'll have to get together later. They were really sad that none of thier "friends" were coming. There are alot of our family members out of town so it will just be a small gathering, but I am looking forward to that.

Today is also Masons first piano recital!! He has only been playing for a little over 3 months and I can't believe that he's ready for something like this. I'm going to video record and see if I can figure out how to post his performance on here.

Gotta run! Lots to do and very, very busy! Remember when I said I love to be busy? I'm starting to rethink that. LOL :)

2 comments:

a said...

What a great weekend! We've been wanting to visit Fair Oaks Dairy Farm. I'll be anxious to see your photos.

becca said...

I am sorry that we couldnt make it to the birthday party. I would have much rather have been there than where I was.